Guess who got her first Liebster award, yes, you guessed right. Me! The sweet and very nice From a stranger to you graced me with this nomination. I appreciate girl. Did I mention I mostly like her poems, read this and you’ll know what exactly I’m talking about. Visit her site and get stunned.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Questions & Answers
- What is your favorite book and why?
Favorites keep changing of course, but I’m currently glued to The Defining Decade by Meg Jay and here is why.
2. What song do you currently have on repeat?
I’m typing this at midnight and my playlist for tonight has eight songs on repeat. Yours by Raiden ft Chanyeol, Modern Loneliness by Lauv, Candy by Baekhyun, Stay with me by Chanyeol ft Punch, What am I by Why Don’t We, Friends by Justin Bieber, Mama by Jonas Brothers and Loyal by Partynextdoor.
3. Which season(Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter) of the year describes you?
I laughed when I saw question three, first of all, Uganda has two seasons the wet and dry seasons. I don’t like either. But, I love me the sound of rain and the smell when it hits the ground. There you have it, I’m an indecisive decisive fella.
4. In the event of an emergency home evacuation, what is the first item you grab?
Girl, me as me, I am an emergency. My clumsy hands wouldn’t get a hold of anything. Expect my glasses because well for the most obvious reason, I’d literally fall all over the place if I didn’t carry my eyes with me.
5. Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?
If I’m being completely honest, no one crosses my mind at the moment.
6. What’s makes a good blog?
As fate would have it, that’s my latest blog post. Read it here.
7. Back to the past or forward to the future?
I’m all about the future baby, in-fact I’m working on a time machine that will take me their soon.
8. Your dream vacation?
Deserted island with or without the loml. One thing for sure though, I gotta have a journal and pen. This sounds like a suicide mission but trust me this vacation is goals. Forget I just mentioned goals and let’s carry on.
9. The greatest movie of all time?
I have a whole list of favorites. Imagine the trouble of picking a favorite from favorites. Next please.
10. Wealth or health?
Simple, what’s wealth with no health
11. Your proudest moment?
Walking away from everyone/everything that made/makes me feel unworthy. It’s my proudest moment because that’s the moment I see the beauty in what waits ahead.
I nominate. (It’s totally up to take part or not)
Everyone willing to take it on. The questions presented above are best fit.
Xo, Ms Abigaba